How can I download iPhone apps not available in my country
Solution 1: To Create a New Apple ID
- After clicking the install button, search for the app you want to download on the App Store.
- Please enter accurate billing information for the account.
- Now that this app is no longer accessible in your country or region, your device is ready to fix the issue.
Is it legal to change App Store country
You can switch regions to browse a store in a different nation, but you are not permitted to make purchases.Jul 31, 2016
How can I download app not available in my country iPhone 2021
Download an iPhone app that's unavailable in your country
- Tap your profile picture in the top right corner of the App Store app after opening it.
- You can tap your name and email.
- Next, select Country/Region.
- Change Country or Region by tapping it.
- Select the desired nation where that app is offered.
How do I get foreign apps on my iPhone
How to Download Apps from Other Countries on iPhone or iPad
- On your iPad or iPhone, tap Settings.
- Choose View Apple ID after choosing Apple ID.
- Then select Country/Region.
- Click the Change Your Country or Region button.
- Choose the desired nation from the list.
- Check the Terms and Conditions after that, then click Agree.
Why is an app not available in my country
Here, for example, TIDAL is not available in India, but after switching to my secondary account, the app becomes available. Whenever an app throws up “not available in your country” error, just switch to the secondary account on Play Store from the hamburger menu and you will instantly have access to the app.
How can I download an app from a different country
Option One: VPN
- On your Android device, download and install the Express VPN app or any other VPN app of your choice from the Google Play Store.
- Select the location where the app or game you want to install is legitimately offered by opening the Express VPN app or the one you downloaded.
How do I download a region locked app on iOS
To download region-locked games, simply open the App Store after signing in with your newly-created Apple ID on your iPhone or iPad by going to Settings -> iTunes & App Store, tapping on your current Apple ID, and selecting “Sign Out” if you have one signed in.
Is it safe to change region on iPhone
There is nothing illegal about using another countrys App Store, but it is advised that you ask the app developer to make the app available in your country instead. Apple does have your IP address when you download.
How many times can I change country in App Store
You can only change your Play country once per year, and once you do, you wont be able to change it back for a year. The apps, games, and other content in the Store can vary by country. You must wait 12 months after initially creating a payments profile before you can change your Play country.
Can I move my Apple ID to another country
Choose your new country or region by clicking Change Country or Region on the Account Information page after signing in with your Apple ID in the menu bar at the top of the screen or the top of the iTunes window.
Why cant I change my country on Apple ID
Active Subscriptions Even a single active subscription can prevent you from changing the country or region associated with your Apple account. To change the country or region associated with your Apple account, you must first cancel your active subscription and wait until the end of the subscription period.
How can I download an app not available in my country
Install Android Apps Not Available in Your Country
- Make a second Google account without using a VPN first.
- Then, launch your preferred VPN and join a US server.
- Open the Google Play Store once youre connected, then tap the hamburger menu in the top-left corner.
Why does App Store say not available in my country
If you want to download a popular app for your iPhone or Android but are unable to do so because it is Geo-restricted, there are a number of possible causes, including the fact that the service may not yet be available in your country or that the payment method is incompatible with your region.July 11, 2022
Which country App Store is best
We discovered that India leads the pack when it comes to app downloads, generating more than 5 Bn downloads across both the Apple App Store and Google Play Store in the first half of 2019. India is the most popular country in terms of app installs.
How do I change my App Store region without spending balance
Currently, the only way to Change App Store Country or Region without Credit Card is to switch to a New Apple ID on your iPhone and proceed from there. Even if you enter your current credit card information, you are likely to receive an error message that your Credit Card is not valid for this region.
What happens if I change my Apple ID
You wont lose access to your contacts, purchases, or other account information if you decide to change the email address linked to your Apple ID if you no longer use it.
How do you download apps that are not available in your country iPhone
Use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to change your region
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap Media & Purchases.
- Click on View Account.
- Select Country or Region.
- Change Country or Region by tapping it.
- Tap your new country or region, then review the Terms & Conditions.
How do I install an app that is not available in my country
If you change your country, you'll need to wait a year to change it again.
- Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- Tap the profile icon in the top right corner.
- Select Country and profiles under Settings General Account Preferences.
- Tap the name of the nation you want to switch to in order to do so.