How do I ship with PosLaju
- The service is not available at MBE, but you can drop your item off at any Pos Malaysia or PosLaju branch to process your shipment.
- Drop your item off to a PosLaju employee over the counter.
- Complete the PL9 form.
- Within three hours of drop-off, the tracking status will be updated in your Carousell app.
How do I send a parcel to Shopee
Arrange shipment for Shopee Supported Logistics
- Select My Shipment under Seller Centre.
- Select Shipment by clicking.
- Select I Will Dropoff from the menu.
- To confirm, click.
- Keep the tracking number on hand.
- To locate the closest drop-off location, consult the list.
- Make a copy of the air waybill.
How do I choose my courier Shopee
Go to the “Me” tab, choose the order to change, click “CHANGE,” then select a different shipping option, and finally click “Confirm.”
How do I return a Shopee item to PosLaju
If youre using Poslaju, print the return label from your Shopee app or website, attach it to your return package, and drop the package off at the nearest PosLaju / Pos Malaysia branch.
How do I activate free shipping on Shopee
Buyers are required to meet the minimum spend per shop and use the Free Shipping Voucher at checkout in order to take advantage of free shipping, which only requires a minimum purchase of RM40 from your customers.
How can I apply Shopee drop off point in Malaysia
Kindly fill out this form if you're interested. Please prepare the following:
- the following image:
- Land Title or Lease Proof.
- Business license.
- a billing statement with the drop-off locations address.
- a photo of an empty official receipt.
- Certificate of Registration BIR 2303 Form.
What is Shopee drop off point
Sellers can check for the closest Shopee Xpress service point here.30 September 2021 Shopee Xpress Drop-off is a shipment option under Standard Delivery (via Shopee Xpress) that enables sellers to drop off their parcels at a service point close to them instead of waiting for couriers to pick-up their orders.
Can PosLaju pick up from home
When you order a pickup from your home or office, you can enjoy the convenience and save time and money while having your documents, goods, or packages picked up and delivered from your doorstep.
How do I ship a parcel
How to send a parcel in five easy steps
- Label your parcel. It goes without saying that your parcel should contain both the sender's and the recipient's address.
- Choosing a courier service is the second step, and it involves choosing one that will meet your needs.
- Get information on special shipments.
- scheduling a pick-up.
- Locate your package.
How do I send a parcel through the post office
Sending a parcel
- Select the service you want: Speed Services Couriers, EMS, Registered Mail, or Regular Mail.
- Make sure the destination address is accurate, up to date, and comprehensive.
- The spelling of surnames, street names, and towns should be checked.
- Make sure to use black ink when writing the address.
- Write with clarity.
- Use the proper postal code at all times.
How do you send clothes through the post office
Step 1: Purchase an envelope from the post office, place the letter inside, paste it, and write “speed post” at the top of the envelope. Step 2: Write the recipients name, postal address, and phone number on the left side of the envelope.
How do I drop off a Shopee parcel at PosLaju
You can print the Air Waybill directly from Shopee Seller Centre instead of manually filling in your Air Waybills and choose to drop off your parcel at the nearest Pos Laju branch or at selected Pos Malaysia branches without making an upfront payment.
How do I send a parcel through J&T
How to Ship via J&T Express Branches
- Fill out the drop off form on the J&T Express Philippines website or mobile app.
- Select Order from the menu.
- Go to the nearest J&T Express branch.
- Display the barcode that was created during your drop-off reservation.
- Give the staff the packages you want delivered.
- Cover the shipping costs.
Is Pos Laju and Pos Malaysia the same
PosLaju began shipping packages and letters under the Pos Malaysia brand in 1986, specializing in EMS (Expedited Mail Service) postal services. Two years later, PosLaju began shipping packages under its own name, and the two businesses have since operated independently, though Pos Malaysia continues to own PosLaju.
How do you get a poslaju consignment note
Download the Pos Malaysia Mobile App or scan the QR Code below to print the e-Consignment Note, which is a self-service electronic platform that replaces manually written consignment notes for Pos Laju deliveries. For more details, visit pos.com.my/faq or kindly get in touch with us via AskPos.
How can I send a parcel without a printer
Yes, you can. Not everyone has access to a printer, so you'll be pleased to hear there are courier services you can book online that don't require you to print a shipping label.
No printer needed couriers.
|Courier Service||Service Information|
|Tuffnells||Next day delivery for large parcels and pallets. No printer required.|
How do I send a parcel to Malaysia
Step 1: Select “Single Parcel” from your dashboard. Step 2: Select the country for delivery, enter the postcode and the weight of your package, and then click “Quote & Book.” Step 3: Select “Qxpress,” and then click “Book.” Step 4: Enter the sender information.
Does PosLaju have cash on delivery
Provide customers with the option of paying by cash on delivery (COD). Well assist with the delivery and collect the payment on your behalf.